The Cisco UCS C240 M3 Rack Server is designed for both performance and expandability over a wide range of storage-intensive infrastructure workloads ranging from big data to collaboration. The Cisco UCS C240 M3 offers up to 768 GB of RAM, 24 drives, and four 1GE LAN interfaces built into the motherboard to provide outstanding levels of internal memory and storage expandability along with exceptional performance.
Feature and Capabilities
- Suitable for nearly all storage-intensive, 2-socket applications
- Unique Cisco UCS Virtual Interface Card 1225 (VIC) : 2 x 10GE PCIe that can support up to 256 PCIe virtual interfaces
- Exceptional building block and entry point for the Cisco Unified Computing System
- Continual innovations from Cisco in server technology and at all levels of the Cisco Unified Computing System
Specifications at a Glance
- Up to two Intel Xeon E5-2600 or E5-2600 v2 processors
- Up to 768 GB of RAM with 24 DIMM slots
- Offers 12 (LFF) or 24 (SFF) SAS/SATA/SSDs for workloads demanding large internal storage
- 5 PCI Express Gen 3 slots and four 1GE LAN interfaces on the motherboard
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for authentication and tool-less access
Cisco® Business Edition 6000 (BE6000) is designed for organizations with up to 1000 employees. The packaged collaboration solution offers premium voice, video, mobility, messaging, instant messaging and presence, contact center, and more, including web conferencing as a service offer. The solution provides core communication capabilities that midsize businesses need for improved collaboration for employees, customers, and business partners.
Enabled by virtualization technology, BE6000 consolidates multiple collaboration applications in a highly available solution that enables midsize businesses to reduce their total cost of ownership (TCO) and increase their return on investment (ROI) through its flexible and scalable architecture that grows with business needs.
Features and Benefits
Cisco BE6000 delivers full-featured, enterprise-grade communications and collaboration services that successful midsize businesses rely on today. Built on Cisco’s world-leading unified communications architecture, the BE6000 solution boasts a variety of highly available applications that allow you to build a solution to meet your specific collaboration needs.
The following applications are typically used together to deliver the core unified communications features of the BE6000:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager is the call-processing engine, extending voice and video features to network devices such as IP phones, telepresence endpoints, media-processing devices, gateways, and multimedia applications.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service provides native standards-based, enterprise instant messaging (IM) and network-based presence as part of Cisco Unified Communications.
- Cisco Unity® Connection integrates voice-messaging and voice-recognition functions to provide continuous global access to calls and messages.
- Cisco Prime™ Collaboration Provisioning provides automated processes for initial deployments and for moves, adds, changes, and deletions (MACDs).
- Cisco Licensing (including Cisco Prime Licensing Manager) makes usage and reporting simple.
Additional Collaboration Options
To complement the foundation applications listed previously, the following collaboration applications and services can also be deployed with the BE6000:
- Cisco TelePresence Server helps make video pervasive for all users from the browser to the boardroom, with multiparty high-definition (HD) videoconferencing capabilities supported as a co-resident application.
- Cisco TelePresence® Conductor simplifies and enhances conference resource management, making conferences easy to join and administer.
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite offers flexible scheduling capabilities for video meetings, including the ability to integrate with Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office 365.
- Cisco Expressway is an advanced collaboration gateway that helps make collaboration as simple, secure, and effective outside the organization as it is inside.
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS) is available for existing Cisco VCS customers and for organizations that need third-party standards-based video endpoint interoperability (H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol [SIP]).
- Cisco WebEx® Meetings accelerates business results by making your web meetings more productive.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express supports up to 100 call center agents with agent-based service as well as fully integrated self-service applications by providing sophisticated and distributed automatic-call-distributor (ACD), interactive-voice-response (IVR), computer-telephony-integration (CTI), and agent and desktop services on a single server.
- Cisco Unified Attendant Consoles provide the human attendant console operator with the tools to quickly accept and effectively dispatch incoming calls to individuals across the organization.
- Cisco Emergency Responder helps assure that Cisco Unified Communications Manager sends emergency calls to the appropriate Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) for the caller’s location, and that the PSAP can identify the caller’s location and return the call if necessary.
- Cisco Paging Server provides paging capabilities for all users.
The versatile IBM System x3650 M4 blends outstanding uptime and performance for business-critical workloads, including cloud computing, virtual desktop and business analytics. The powerful server offers an energy-smart and easy-to-use rack solution with a pay-as-you-grow design to help manage risks. With more computing power per watt and the latest Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 series processors, advanced memory support, and greater disk capacity for businesses requiring ample storage, the x3650 M4 offers balanced performance and density. Additionally, as the first x86 server to achieve the TPC-C benchmark, virtualized (1 M TPM),1 the x3650 M4 is optimized for cloud computing and virtualization applications.
- Innovative design with flexibility, performance and outstanding uptime
- Optimized for cost and performance, supports business-critical applications and cloud deployments
- Excellent RAS and outstanding uptime for an improved business environment
- Easy to deploy, integrate, service and manage
- Comprehensive systems management tools help increase uptime, reduce costs and improve productivity with advanced server management capabilities
- Support for GPUs, high-IOPS SSDs and 10 GbE for different types of workloads
- Dual-socket 2U rack server for expandability and high performance
- Up to two Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 v2 product family processors
- Up to 768 GB memory and up to 1866 MHz memory speed
- Integrated quad-port Gigabit Ethernet and optional embedded dual-port 10 GbE
- Up to six PCIe 3.0 expansion slots; up to four optional PCI-X slots available
- Up to 16 TB of 1.8-inch hot-swap SSDs or 25.6 TB of 2.5-inch hot-swap SAS/SATA/SSDs or 24 TB of 3.5-inch hot-swap or simple-swap SAS/SATA HDDs
- Embedded 6 Gbps hardware RAID-0, -1, -10 and optional RAID-5, -50 or -6, -60. Optional support for new 12 Gbps RAID controller.
- Hot-swap disk/fan/power supply, two fan zones with N+1 fans design, light path diagnostics and Predictive Failure Analysis, better thermal design, balanced efficiency, uptime and serviceability
Enjoy reliable, full-featured voice communications with the affordable Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series. Increase business call efficiency and productivity while reducing operating costs.
The cost-effective Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series can help midsize to large enterprises meet their business needs with high-quality, full-featured voice communications. The IP Phone 7800 Series is optimal for:
- Customers who currently use traditional analog or digital phones but want to move to IP telephony
- Organizations that want to expand their investment in Cisco Unified Communications
This series adds three new phones to our portfolio that address the needs of business users such as:
- Knowledge workers
- Administrative staff
- Contact center agents
- Exceptional User Experience
Key features and capabilities that promote a superior user experience include:
- High-resolution, graphical, pixel-based, white-backlit grayscale displays, and context-sensitive soft keys
- Dedicated fixed keys for common functions such as conference, messaging, and directory, and a two-way navigation button
- Full wideband capability throughout the handset, headset, and speakerphone for clear audio
- Choice of models with 2, 4, or 16 programmable line keys
- Electronic hookswitch control for added flexibility in managing personal calls
- Simple Administration
The IP Phone 7800 Series is easy to deploy and manage, with features such as:
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 endpoints and Cisco EnergyWise options to reduce your energy costs and carbon footprint
- Enhanced customization and flexibility with a field-replaceable bezel option
- Integrated IEEE switches on all models to support traffic from a colocated PC
- Wall-mount option for common areas, such as hallways, cafeterias, and shipping and receiving, or where desk space is limited
||IP Phone 7821
||IP Phone 7841
||IP Phone 7861
||396 x 162 pixel (3.5 in. / 89 mm)
||396 x 162 pixel (3.5 in. / 89 mm)
||396 x 162 pixel (3.5 in. / 89 mm)
|Programmable Line Keys
|Full Duplex Speakerphone